Dear students and staff members,
Russian President Vladimir Putin extended the non-working days until May 12.
The training process from April 6 to August 31 will be carried out online. In addition, university emergency services will continue their work.
I appeal to you to observe personal safety measures during these days, do not forget about prevention, and if possible reduce social contacts. Be responsible, take care of yourself and your loved ones!
The TPU administration will inform you about the development of the situation and the measures on the university website. You can ask questions in social networks or call the TPU hotline +7 (3822) 70-50-03.
First Vice-Rector of Tomsk Polytechnic University
Since 13.03.2020 and for the period of a complicated epidemiological situation (until further notice), the TPU residence halls are closed for everyone, who does not study at TPU or do not live in university dormitories.
Due to the mentioned complicated situation, all public events were canceled or postponed indefinitely (including conferences, competitions, championships, olympiads). Detailed information on scientific and public events can be found on the TPU website or the university accounts on social networks.
The university will continue the training process in the online format until August 31. You will receive the originals of documents after the university returns to normal operation.
The following specialists will assist you with a certificate of scholarships:
- Irina Mashnich (email@example.com, 8 (3822) 60-61-88, ext. 5011)
- Tatyana Donskikh (firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 (3822) 60-61-88, ext. 5015)
The following specialist will assist you with a student certificate, confirming that you study at TPU:
- Margarita Gribova (email@example.com, 8 (3822) 60-62-21, ext. 3015)
Short instructions for the prevention of new coronavirus infection
There are precautions you should observe to minimize the risk of infection of flu and SARS.
- Reduce the time spent in crowded places and public transport, avoid such places if possible.
- At crowded places, keep a distance of at least 1 meter (at arm's length).
- At crowded places, use a medical mask and change it every 3 hours.
- Minimize contact with people with signs of the disease.
- At signs of the disease, stay at home.
- Wash hands with soap as often as possible and use a skin antiseptic.
- Regularly treat gadgets, keyboards, and handsets with disinfectant wipes.
- Regularly carry out wet cleaning and ventilate premises.
- Observe the diet, labor, and rest regimes.
- Eat more foods containing vitamin C (rosehip, sea buckthorn, sweet pepper, currant, parsley, and others).
In case of signs of the disease, immediately seek medical help, and to avoid complications, do not self-medicate.
The latest news and updates you will find on the TPU site news.tpu.ru and on social networks using the hashtag #tpu_important