The Laboratory was established on the basis of TPU subdivisions jointly with the Russian Academy of Science and the number of industrial enterprises, technological incubators, and technoparks.
The Laboratory's main goal is development of fundamental and applied research projects and design academic programs, providing advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of measurements of both physical and non-physical quantities. In these activities, the Laboratory will pay close attention to collaboration and information exchange with international research and academic centers, universities, and consortia.
- Methods and algorithms for measuring properties of complex objects
- Hardware, software and metrological support of computer measuring systems
Development of fundamental and applied research projects, dedicated to properties of complex objects through international collaboration and information exchange
Design and creation of unique metrological and measuring equipment, instruments, methods, technologies in accordance with international standards and Russia's national interest in the particular research areas
- Involvement and recruiting of leading international researchers, teams, and laboratories for joint research and information exchange
- Continuing development of research and technology basis of the Laboratory through scientific collaboration and information exchange
- attracting and recruiting gifted young researchers and students through development of highly qualified academic programs, meeting requirements of international certification
- University of Jyvaskyla (Finland)
- D-Wave Systems Inc. (Canada)
- International Measurement Confederation (IMEKO) (Hungary)
- National University of Singapore
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (USA)
- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (Ukraine)
- Karaganda State Technical University (Kazakhstan)