The program is aimed at training physical engineers in the field of research, design, creation, and operation of information-measuring systems (IMS), automated process control systems (ACS), automated research systems, computer-aided design (CAD) and automated production control systems (ACS).
After graduation, they will be able to work at companies and organizations of the nuclear industry, petroleum and chemical industries, enterprises of the electric industry, administrative area, research institutes, and universities. Graduates will have a chance to continue their education and research at the TPU PhD program.
The program will equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills, allowing them to:
- know managment process of nuclear power plants and the graduates' roles and functions
- know and apply safety measures in the nuclear industry
- design new technical means of automated control systems and robotics
- support technological processes of the chemical industry, nuclear fuel cycle and energy production
- provide mathematical, informational, algorithmic and technical support the mentioned systems
- know management structures for chemical, energy and nuclear industries