The program is aimed to train highly qualified professionals in the areas of chemical technology, primary and deep processing of oil, gas and gas condensate, technologies of refractory non-metallic and silicate materials, polymeric materials, organic and inorganic substances, synthetic biologically active substances, chemical and pharmaceutical preparations and cosmetics. The program allows participating in real research activities of the University, its industrial, academic, and scientific partners. It is worth mentioning, that the program was designed in accordance with industrial needs. Thereby, solid research experience of the program academic staff and the real industrial background allow students to receive excellent knowledge and skills.
The following program was developed in the framework of the wider specialization – Chemical Technology. Along with the program in Chemical Technology of Oil and Gas Processing, it also includes Bachelor programs in Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology in Biology and Medicine.
The present program is aimed to provide students with the following knowledge and skills:
- apply their knowledge in the area of chemical technology in practice to analyze and solve production problems
- apply advanced chemical technologies
- develop new technological processes, design and implement new chemical technology equipment, design chemical technology facilities
- develop methods and tools for obtaining substances and materials for various purposes through physical, physicochemical and chemical processes
- develop, implement and operate industrial production of inorganic substances refractory non-metallic and silicate materials, products of basic and fine organic synthesis, polymeric materials, gas and solid fuels, drugs, energy-based materials and products based on them